Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another day in Islamabad

Each trip gets easier but I am still trying to feel my way around culture, fashion, and food. I have two outfits but I need to be much more fashion forward and maybe bring my personality to my wardrobe here. As I am here, it is getting a little easier but I am still very unfashionable, at least that is how I feel.

In regards to food, I am loving the spices. My favorite restaurant, Tirimisu has opened a Thai restaurant and I was able to attend a private sitting prior to opening night on Monday. It was amazing!

I am starting to learn the ropes on culture and have just learned that it is rude of me to extend my hand to shake. I always thought I would offer and if rejected no problem.

Still learning so much.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Street 52,Islamabad,Pakistan

No comments:

Post a Comment