Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Weekly Roundup

The last two weeks have been a whirlwind of travel and work. With a proposal due last week, it was long hours in Boston before submitting the proposal in Israel. Boston was amazing staying with the always fabulous Jen & Euan. We hit up new bars fir after work stress relieving drinks, pedis and tanning in preparation for Punta Cana. I love spending time with them.


Israel was a nice trip with gorgeous weather and a hotel room overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. I also was able to hold a few social/business meetings while in the country.



My return to the states was crazy with cancelled flights and delays leading to an overnight in Newark. I did however spend a fabulous weekend home with Matt running to the National Archives and Museum of Natural History and a great evening out with friends.

Now I find myself on route to Pakistan for a 10 day trip. After being inspired by "Up in the Air", I am packed in only a carry-on. Let's hope I didn't forget anything!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:D 89,Dubai,United Arab Emirates

No comments:

Post a Comment