Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Power of your Password

I start each day by logging onto my computer, logging into email, onto my bank website, onto Facebook - I spend probably half an hour each day typing different passwords. With internet security, creation of passwords has become a serious topic, but in creating the perfect password we are ending up with random letters and numbers with symbols which have no meaning and become monotonous. My thought is this - why not use your password to start your day off with a smile or self esteem power words. Why can't your password be URNUMBER1? How amazing would you feel typing that every time you log into your computer or a website. Let's take this annoying task and make it something that instead of being a gray and dull task, something full of color and makes us sit up straighter in our chairs. What will your password be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment