Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Jerusalem

I'm in Jerusalem and some of my web pages are reading in Hebrew. Slight problem, but we'll keep moving on. I spent the day on job sites - a job walk this morning in the West Bank then this afternoon looking at a 90% completed project also in another section of the West Bank. I was a little nervous about traveling to this area based on news reports, but it wasn't bad and is actually beautiful. The way back as the sun was setting I was able to take the following picture looking out at the Dead Sea. I'm hoping to make it a monestary that makes wine, a tile shop, pottery shop and of course the Old City. Lots of work to do but I'm loving it. Wouldn't have been tourist destination previously but it is truly beautiful here.


3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable!! How long are you there for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic! Can't wait to hear about your next excersion. Keep safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual....you can't sit still for a minute!!! Glad you're enjoying the experience. ;>)

    ReplyDelete