Monday, July 27, 2009

Locals Found

What a strangely fun evening I had last night. I returned from work needing a little break so it was off to the hotel bar for a glass of red wine and some pleasure reading (The Shack recommended by Matt). It was so nice to enjoy the evening breeze and listen to the sounds of Jerusalem. Upon finishing my wine and snacking on olives - they are soooo good - I was engaged in conversation by two local gentleman. A little harmless conversation turned into an exciting evening. I stayed out way too late and drank too much wine - at least for me. There were a number of people who stopped by our table and I got to meet many interesting people from local business men to ex-pats working for different agencies from around the world. A very interesting evening which was thoroughly enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. HOn,
    I am glad you had a fun evening That was way overdue and I am sure you met some interesting people and heard some interesting stories. Good luck today.
    Love, mom

    ReplyDelete