Friday, December 3, 2010

Hotel Security

The hotel that I am staying at, the Serena Hotel, is beautiful. The finishes are amazing and everything is just bright colors. Most of the time there is live music being played - either by a pianist or lute. When it isn't live the most amazing music is just flooding the hotel with the sounds of Pakistan. In addition to this place being beautiful both to the eyes and ears, the security is top notch. There is a single road to arrive at the hotel of which the vehicle goes through three security check-points. After the third, the car must stay down in the parking lot and cannot drive up to the hotel. Individuals and their luggage go through screening similiar to that of airports. I can leave on my shoes and coat, but if I set off the detector, it is a private screening...nothing invasive though. If you don't want to walk up to the hotel there is a beautifullly decorated golf cart that will take you up. In addition to this screening process, there are armed security agents on peaks around the hotel as well. I definately feel safe staying here. I will try to take and post some pics soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment