Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wow - Dubai, UAE

I am not sure if words can describe my evening. We went to the Dubai Mall which houses every top designer in the world from Chloe to Jimmy Choo to Jennie's favorite Louis Vitton. It is just so over the top with over 1200 retail stores, 440,000 sf Fashion Ave devoted to haute couture, gold souk, Olympic size ice skating rink, and the Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.



In front of the aquarium, you can walk through!



Off all the designers this was my favorite, candylicious



I got to hold and pet a 6 month old female hawk in the gold souk!




My favorite window display, Ted Baker of London recreating the famous Marilynn Monroe pose with Santa



Henna tattoo in the gold souk.

Outside the mall is the Dubai Fountain which shouts water 150 meters, about 50 stories into the air! Also there is the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world at 2716ft high, just over half a mile!

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:2 B St,Dubai,United Arab Emirates

1 comment:

  1. Really liking your new pet...is he on the plane with you???? Now I could do some serious shopping there...lol

    ReplyDelete